Who Should Join
There are three types of memberships:
- Builder/Developer Membership is open to any person or business whose principal business is residential, commercial or industrial construction.
- Associate Membership is open to any person or business whose principal business is industry related but is not a builder or developer.
- Affiliate Membership is open to any employees or representatives of a TCBA member in good standing but is not the primary contact.
Why You Should Join:
Membership in the Treasure Coast Builders Association signifies your professionalism to your customers, employees, vendors and subcontractors.
Take advantage of continuing education seminars, keep abreast of industry trends, network and market your services to others in the building industry, and be a part of a well-organized trade association that has a big impact on government regulations in the industry.
What your association can do for you!
- Local, state, and national governmental affairs support
- Monthly meeting in Indian River, St. Lucie, Martin & Okeechobee counties with guest speakers pertinent to our industry
- Scholarships available for your employees and families through the TCBA Charitable Fund
- Charitable Fund and Future Builders of America
- Opportunities weekly to network with other Builders and Associates to build your business.
- Active committees to include Annual Fishing Tournament, Parade of Homes, Builders Showcase and many more
- Annual Partner Sponsorships available to be recognized at our special events throughout the year; including Parade of Homes, golf, sporting clays, fishing tournament, and Builders Showcase
- Opportunity to advertise on the Treasure Coast Builders Association website and in publications
- Member-only benefits; including insurance programs and discounts at General Motors, Nissan, Dell, UPS, and many more companies
- Complimentary notary public services available
By being a member of TCBA you are helping to build a strong association, giving you greater representation at city, county, state and national levels. Thank you for your support and helping the construction industry grow and prosper as a profession.