Introduction to TCBA:
The Treasure Coast Builders Association is a professional association of over 400 member firms representing over 5,540 individuals. TCBA represents and protects the interests of the building industry in Florida's Martin, St. Lucie, Indian River and Okeechobee Counties.
TCBA is dedicated to serving its members by:
- Providing leadership in the building industry
- Creating a unified front to achieve greater integrity and competency
- Promoting a better business industry for the community
We are a professional construction industry association dedicated to Building a Better Tomorrow by serving our members and the community through leadership, advocacy and education.
Code of Ethics:
- Upon joining TCBA, members endorse a Code of Ethics, which embodies the following principles and policies:
- Our paramount responsibility is to our customers, our community, and our country.
- Honesty is our guiding business policy.
- High standards of health, safety, and sanitation shall be built into every home.
- Members shall deal fairly with their respective employees, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- As members of a progressive industry, we encourage research to develop new materials, new building techniques, new building equipment and improved methods of home financing, to the end that every home purchaser may get the greatest value possible for every dollar.
- All sound legislative proposals affecting our industry and the people we serve shall have our informed and vigorous support.
- We hold inviolate the free enterprise system and the American Way of Life. We pledge our support to our associates, our local, state and national associations and all other related industries concerned with the preservation of the legitimate rights and freedoms.
- We assume these responsibilities freely and solemnly, mindful that they are part of our obligation as members of the Treasure Coast Builders Association.