SpeedPro is a best-in-class large format digital printing studio that caters to large and small businesses. Premium quality graphics, exceptional client service and competitive pricing are the core principals by which we live every day. SpeedPro specializes in production of retail/brand graphics, tradeshow displays, event and outdoor signage, wall murals, vehicle graphics and more.
Our office is rapidly growing and we are looking to train the right individual to join our team. We are seeking to fill a full-time position with a career minded team member that shares our philosophy superior customer service. Responsibilities include providing exceptional customer service and product support to our current clients along with any new prospects when they call or email in for assistance.
Schedule is primarily Monday – Friday, 8:30am-5pm. Flexibility required to come in early, stay late or work weekends, if needed.
- Interact with customers in a fast, fun and friendly manner via all communication methods and build positive rapport with all customers and prospects
- Entering new customer data and updating the information of existing customers in company software
- Answering multiple phone lines, assisting customers with order inquiries and product questions, placing phone orders, processing orders and some data entry along timely with other additional clerical duties as needed.
- Participate in sales and marketing functions (networking events, studio tours, meet-and-greet events, etc.)
- Performing research while on the phone gathering information from customers
- Prioritizing tasks to make sure the most important tasks are done first
- Ability to multi-task, follow through and follow up efficiently
- Responding to Customer’s emails regarding tracking, order issues and/or product related questions
Other Required Skills:
- ‘Sales curious’ (constantly asking questions to learn about the customer with a desire to build relationships and fully understand their business needs)
- Strong communication and listening skills with the ability to adapt sales style to a particular customer
- Experience using computers and proficient typing skills
- Highly motivated with a great attitude; a desire to help others via an engaging personality
- Team Player who works well with others
- Professionalism, confidence, and willingness to roll-up sleeves and drive results
- Works with urgency while executing at a high-level
- Reports to work on time