Entry Level Field Technicians
As a Non-Certified Field Technician you will be responsible for in-the-field testing of concrete, soils, and other construction materials. You will use a company provided vehicle to travel to job sites in the area. We also provide on the job training and future construction materials testing certification possibilities. If you’re reliable, have a good work ethic, and can cooperate with co-workers and clients respectfully, this is the position for you.
Your day as a Non-Certified Field Technician at UES will be both challenging and rewarding. During which, you have the opportunity to create lasting relationships with your team members. On a typical day, you can be expected to:
Travel to various job sites in a company provided vehicle
- Perform sampling and testing on construction materials, such as concrete, soils, and asphalt
- Document field activity and report the findings to clients and supervisors
- Communicate with various field personnel and colleagues
This position offers career advancement such as paid certifications and training.
- Experience working outdoors
- Valid Driver's License with acceptable driving record
- Must be at least 18 years old for entry onto job sites, must be able to lift up to 75 pounds (lbs) repeatedly
- Ability to read and write, ability to use a computer
- American Concrete Institute (ACI) Certifications in field testing
- Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) Construction Training Qualification Program (CTQP) certifications in field testing
- Construction and/or engineering experience