Project Manager II
DH Pace Company, Inc. will hire a Project Manager based in the Palm City, FL area. Must ensure Entry Door Systems project objectives are met by specified date and within budget by effectively planning, directing, and coordinating activities. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Minimum 5 years’ related commercial door and hardware Project Management experience is required. Successful completion of references, employment verifications, background check, and drug screen required in advance of hire.
- Review project plans and specifications to determine materials, schedule, budget parameters, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources for the various phases of the project.
- Establish work plan outline with staff; assign duties, scope of authority, and provide technical advice/trouble-shooting.
- Direct and coordinate activities to ensure project is on schedule and within budgeted scope; review status reports prepared by staff and make changes where needed.
- Responsible for financial success of projects.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, journals, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ related commercial door and hardware Project Management exp is required.
- Proven experience in a fast paced environment, juggling a lot of responsibility, with attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Project Management software.
- Successful completion of references, employment verifications, background check, and drug screen required in advance of hire
If Company Stability, Company Growth and Personal Career Fulfillment are Important to You, consider applying for this Project Management position!
- You will experience the benefit of working with DH Pace Leaders who will share their knowledge for a smooth transition to our organization
- Privately owned over 90 years with 50 locations in 24 States and company-wide 2020 Sales over $700M
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental and vision options) including a corporate wellness program, 401k retirement plan + match, company paid disability insurance and paid time off plan (PTO)
Follow DH Pace and stay abreast of our Open Positions!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Company: DH Pace Company, Inc.