Field / Shop Technician
Looking for a fast-paced environment on a winning team with plenty of room to grow personally and professionally? Look no further. If you’re willing to work as smart and hard as you can while demonstrating a positive attitude, welcome to the family!
Founded in 2012, Synergy Equipment draws on decades of construction equipment experience from our team members to provide a level of service that is unmatched in our industry. As one of the fastest growing construction equipment companies in the country, we are continually expanding our business to exceed our customers’ expectations while offering a great workplace for our team members to provide for themselves and their families.
- Preventive Maintenance, diagnose, repair, recondition and adjust equipment as required to get equipment ready for customer use.
- Complete all paperwork on the equipment to which the individual is assigned
- Participate in all training programs directed by Service Manager
- Bring to the attention of the Service Manager any shop tools, equipment or vehicle that is not in a serviceable condition or unsafe to use
- Communicate all estimated labor times to supervisor in a timely fashion
- Track and follow-up on parts for ongoing jobs
- Maintains tools in good working order per MSHA and OSHA regulations
CDL CLASS A LOWBOY
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Loading, unloading and securing of equipment for transport
- Local and regional hauling of equipment
- Performs daily commercial vehicle inspection to ensure operational safety
- Provides exceptional customer service standards for delivery service
- Obtain required signatures on rental contracts, pick-ups and exchange forms
- Take photos on equipment when delivered and picked up
- Demonstrates safe and proper equipment usage to customer at point of delivery
- Completes paperwork for outgoing and returned equipment
- Completes E-log book, meeting all D.O.T. and company record keeping requirements