Express Employment Professionals is looking to add an Administrative Assistant
to our Port St. Lucie team!
Administrator Assistant is responsible for processing purchase orders, invoices, account payable/ receivable, coding and data entry as well as answering phone calls.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include by not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for processing purchase orders
- Filing and scanning
- Processing of complete orders through to invoice.
- Processing account payable / receivable
- Manage/ Maintain Supply Pro website, purchase orders and acknowledgment
- Manage - Material pricing (monthly)
- Cost coding and data entry
- Need to interface effectively with all levels of management, customers, distributors, and staff.
- Must possess the ability to handle multiple tasks, pay attention to detail and be well organized.
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Able to work independently, able to effectively follow verbal and written directions to complete all duties in a timely and accurate
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written
- Work well in a team environment with a strong sense of commitment to both the company and the
- Bookkeeping experience is a plus
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite Applications (e.g. - Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- High school diploma or equivalent. Minimum one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
- This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are generally
- Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm