Benefits of Membership
1. Three memberships in one! TCBA members are automatically enrolled as members in the Florida Home Builders Association (FHBA) and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). Each association offers extensive benefits that enhance your TCBA membership.
2. Legislative Strength. TCBA monitors legislative activities, both on the local and the state level. The association keeps local government officials apprised of the industry’s position on issues and it keeps its members informed about pending governmental action.
3. Marketing Opportunities. Inclusion in the annual membership directory - a valuable reference guide. Advertising opportunities on the website, Ad space (paid) in event programs, newsletter, and other event materials. Participation and sponsorship opportunities in regional home & garden shows, fishing, sporting clays and golf tournaments, 5K Run for scholarships, Parade of Homes, other awards programs, monthly membership meetings, and more.
4. Business Contacts. TCBA offers you many opportunities to network within the building community, both locally and at the state and national levels. Meet your fellow industry associates, build and develop personal relationships, meet the competition and make new contacts.
5. Positive Community Impact. TCBA maintains a designated Charitable Fund that has provided support to many Treasure Coast non-profit organizations and deserving individuals. Some of these include public school programs, Future Builders of America (workforce development program) as well as academic scholarships that employees and their families of TCBA members for higher education/training programs throughout the state of Florida.
6. Financial Benefits. TCBA members enjoy the advantage of group plans including insurance programs, general liability, and builder’s risk. Free legal help is available through NAHB. Member Advantage - Pocket the Savings! Money-saving discounts that benefit your business, your employees and your family. For more information, go to www.nahb.org/MA.
7. Education & Training. Continuing education is important for every professional. Your TCBA membership helps keep you informed about local and industry issues through monthly meetings featuring prominent business and community leaders, quarterly general membership meetings, sales and marketing programs/seminars, and continuing education seminars.
8. Referrals. It is the association’s policy to provide the names of member firms when requests are received for products ;and services. Also, not only is it common for TCBA members to do business with other TCBA members, many go out of their way to do so.
9. Membership Identification. All members are entitled and encouraged to display your TCBA membership by using the TCBA logo in your place of business, as well as on your vehicles, business cards, advertisements, and website. Being a TCBA member sets you apart in the community and from other builders.
Invest in your future……..join the association that represents and protects the interests of the building industry.