||Introduction to TCBA:
The Treasure Coast Builders Association
is a professional association of over
500 member firms representing over 8,000
individuals. TCBA represents and protects
the interests of the building industry
in Florida's Martin, St. Lucie, Indian
River and Okeechobee Counties.
TCBA is dedicated to serving its members by:
- Providing leadership in the building industry;
- Creating a unified front to achieve greater integrity and competency;
- Promoting a better business industry for the community.
We are a professional Construction Industry Association dedicated to
Building a Better Tomorrow by serving our members and the community
through leadership, advocacy
Code of Ethics:
Upon joining TCBA, members endorse a Code of Ethics, which embodies
the following principles and policies:
- Our paramount responsibility is to our customers, our community and
- Honesty is our guiding business policy.
- High standards of health, safety and sanitation shall be built into
- Members shall deal fairly with their respective employees,
subcontractors and suppliers.
- As members of a progressive industry, we encourage research to
develop new materials, new building techniques, new building
equipment and improved methods of home financing, to the end that
every home purchaser may get the greatest value possible for every
- All sound legislative proposals affecting our industry and the people
we serve shall have our informed and vigorous support.
- We hold inviolate the free enterprise system and the American Way
of Life. We pledge our support to our associates, our local, state and
national associations and all other related industries concerned with
the preservation of the legitimate rights and freedoms.
- We assume these responsibilities freely and solemnly, mindful that
they are part of our obligation as members of the Treasure Coast